Pathfinder Chronicles: Kingmaker
- There’s an old ruin to the west built by the elves long ago. Some say it’s full of treasure, but others say it’s haunted by angry spirits and worse
- A hag known as the Swamp Witch lives in a marsh on the northwest shore of the Tuskwater. She consorts with demons and steals children, boiling them for stew in her magic cauldron
- A tribe of violent lizardfolk led by a lizard king who talks to the spirits of his dead ancestors dwells deep in the southern swamps
- The waters of the Tuskwater are the home to an enormous turtle, named Old Crackjaw by the fishermen of nearby Ravenmoore. He is said to be as large as an adult bull and twice as ferocious. Many a fisherman has lost a hand while trying to catch the beast.
- The Stag Lord has risen from the dead and now stalks the Greenbelt, gathering an army of ghostly bandits from an ancient crypt in the eastern Kamelands.
- Beware the mad hermit to the south. He speaks to beasts and lives in a hollow tree.
- The old tower on the island in Candlemere marks a place where the boundary between this world and another has rasped thin—and is now guarded by some sort of deadly monster.